Frustrated that women's dresses and skirts don't come with pockets? Want a place to put your zills in your fluffy skirt? Become empowered by learning how to insert pockets quickly any garment!! In 2 hours most can insert pockets into up to 3 garments....it gets addictive.
Time: April 28th 10 to noon at Ziah's fun artsy home in Pine Lake GA area. Nice and early so you have the rest of your Saturday free! Location will be sent to you.
$30 ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Don't know how to sew? Don't worry, class includes basic sewing tutorial for those who need it.
What does the class include?
How to pattern, locate, cut, insert, and sew pockets.
What do you need to bring?
- Dresses or skirts with side seams*.
- 1/4 of a yard of material that is similar color or a fun contrast. Fabric content doesn't matter but thick enough to support your hands, wallet and/or phone being in pocket.
- Matching or similar color thread.
- Sewing machine if you have an easily transportable one. The more machines have the more pockets that can get inserted during the class.
- Fabric scissors if you have them, it will go faster the more we have.
*I can also teach how to place fun pockets on the outside if your favorite garment does not have side seams. Bring a very similar fabric or really fun contrast for that option.